What happens when an introverted artist who only likes sex when it’s a one-night stand meets a computer-geek-extraordinaire with his own sexy secrets? Objectification, romance, pain, adoration, lots of kinky toys, and oodles and oodles of wonderfully imaginative sex.
Join Cara and Travis on their journey to mesh their distinctive sexual tastes into a loving relationship with blow-your- mind kink.
Safeword: Quinacridone is a stand-alone book. You do not need to have read the previous books in this series.
Warning: This title contains graphic language, consensual BDSM, extreme objectification, bondage, watersports (one scene), chemical play, fisting, temporary body modification with saline injections (one scene), and the use of toys including clamps, canes, plugs, paddles, whips, floggers, and zip-ties.
1. Treating a person as an object for use, with no regard for a person’s personality or sentience.
2. Regarding someone as a commodity; considering them merely an instrument towards one’s sexual pleasure.
Examples of OBJECTIFICATION:
1. A woman is on her back at the edge of a tall bed with hands and feet bound together and restrained above her head. A curtain drapes from a canopy above and puddles on the backs of her thighs. The man about to penetrate her sees only female genitals available for use.
2. A woman is dressed in a full latex blow-up doll costume with durable latex ‘pockets’ stuffed into her orifices. She is bound into a position giving easy access to all three holes at a party. Her face is completely covered excepting nose and mouth. The men do not know who is in the costume.
Candace Blevins is a southern girl who loves to travel the world.
She lives with her husband of 15 years and their two daughters. When not working or driving kids all over the place she can be found reading, writing, meditating, or swimming.
Candace writes romance books about characters who happen to have some extreme kinks. Relationships can be difficult enough without throwing power exchange into the mix, and her books show characters who care enough about each other to fight to make the relationship work.
Each book in the Safeword series highlights a couple with a different BDSM issue to resolve. All books are standalone books and can be read in any order, with the exception of the two Davenport books, since Safewords: Davenport and Chiffon is a sequel to Safeword: Davenport.
You can visit Candace on the web at candaceblevins.com and kinkyeverafter.com
* Real Romance * Real BDSM *
* Disclosure of Material Connection: I am a member of Reading Addiction Blog Tours. Although payment may have been received by Reading Addiction Blog Tours, no payment was received by me. This disclosure is in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255, Guides Concerning Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.